UK Experiential Retreat
Our UK Summer Unividuals Gathering is going to be extremely special
It going to be held at the brand new, state-of-the-art wellness centre Avalon in the grounds of Broughton Hall estate. The views are beautiful, the food is wonderful, and accommodation options include staying in a four poster bed in a stately home!
And then of course there is the big experience itself! Tim will be sharing philosophy and practises to help you directly experience your UNIVIDUALITY, which is an experience of wonderful oneness and big love. And we’ll explore how we can live as UNIVIDUALS, fulfilling our individual potentiality and working together to create a culture of kindness.
This gathering is 4 days long. The morning and evening sessions will be powerfully transformative, so we’ll break in the afternoons, which gives us time to enjoy the facilities … all for free … such as:
- The Pool Suite (20m indoor Clear Pool, Hydromassage Pool, organically designed Sauna & Steam Rooms) and outdoor Pool
- Forest Bathing and exploring the 3000 acre sanctuary of the Estate including historic Broughton Hall
- Mountain Biking
- Meditation Pods
You could also book yourself some Holistic Treatments as an extra treat at the state of the art Avalon Wellness Centre
Hope you can join us for a powerful experience of profound ‘soul formation’ with some wonderful kindred spirits.
Click here to make a booking and find out more about the venue.
There are a range of accommodation options:
- Shared occcupancy with with shared bathroom - from £550
- Single occupancy with shared bathroom - from £650
- Shared Occupancy with ensuite bathroom - from £650
- Single Occupancy with ensuite - from £1200
- Premium Room upgrades available
- Camping option - £345
The price includes three nights accommodation, all food, Tim's retreat itself, and access to the grounds and Avalon Wellbeing centre.
16:00 Check in
17:00 First session
18:00 dinner followed by a second session
FRIDAY / SATURDAY:
Morning meditations and sessions, with free time in the afternoons to relax and explore the venue and facilities, with further sessions in the evening before and after dinner
11.45 Final session
13:00 End of retreat